What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (e.g., Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to using our own cookies, we allow third parties to set and access cookies on your device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or banking details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical, statistical nature, such as personal preferences, content customization, etc.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, the website to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time period of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, analytical cookies require the user’s informed consent, as do advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The cookies detailed below are used on this website:
- Login: Login cookies allow you to enter and exit your alextranslates.com account.
- Customization: Cookies that help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies that allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are such cookies associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Users can consult the type of cookies used by Google here.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only deleted, but also blocked, in a general or individual manner for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies that you want to allow.